Private Appraisal Services
When you order an appraisal report from us, you can expect. . . .
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We will give you personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just tell us your situation and we will make suggestions. Quick turnaround time: Typically 5-7 business days from the time of the site visit. If you’ve chosen to receive a copy of your appraisal or consulting report via the Internet (EDI), you’ll receive it within MINUTES of its completion.
- Appraisal and consulting reports formats to suit YOUR needs: When it comes to appraisal and consulting, “One size does NOT fit all!” We offer a variety of report types and delivery methods. Express mail too slow? We can deliver your report attached to a standard email, or notify you of an Internet site to download your report, the MINUTE it’s completed!
- Quick response to follow-up questions: Our reports are clearly written, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. If you have any questions regarding your appraisal, after you’ve read the report, we encourage you to email or call us!
But even if you’re working with the most experienced real estate agent, it’s probably in your best interest to have an “objective” third-party’s opinion of value prior to signing a Listing Agreement. And that’s where we come in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home’s features and a detailed analysis of the most recent and similar “comparable sales” or as they’re commonly called, “Comps”. In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
- Be a very valuable negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyer’s with written proof of your home’s condition inside and out
- Make you aware of problems and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might delay a closing
- Decrease the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to fall through
- Eliminate the wait for the buyer or their mortgage company to get the appraisal done on their own
Many people are surprised when they find out that the market value of their home is much more than they thought, so investing in a professional appraisal actually allowed these people to receive several thousand more dollars than they thought they would when their home was sold. Others have an inflated opinion of their home’s value and an appraisal helped them to realistically price their home in order for it to sell. An overpriced home will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing and that you have wasted valuable time, money, and efforts.
Order a Private Appraisal